9 Oriental Blooming Teas + Teapot
Get yours today! Life blossoms in the most beautiful ways.
- The blooming flowers make for a beautiful piece of holistic home-decor.
- Each order comes with 9 Different Blooming Jasmine and Green Tea from Fuijan; delicious and healthy with antioxidant effects.
- Heat-resistant Artisan Glass Tea Pot with stainless steel handle included
Crafting Process and Usage:
How are the Blooms made?
Each tea bloom is individually hand-crafted. Premium whole tea leaves are gathered around beautiful, natural flowers and expertly hand-tied by talented tea artisans.
They are then wrapped in cotton cloth and dried into their individual shapes. No two look exactly alike. This tradition is called "Tea Art".
- Boil water in a separate tea kettle and let stand for just a few seconds. Place 1 tea bloom into a clear transparent tea pot or large clear mug, and add the water.
- The tea leaves and flower blooms will open in approximately 3-7 minutes. If you find that your tea blooms are opening up very slowly, it may be that the water is not hot enough.
- Use very hot to almost boiling water for best results. As you pour off and drink the tea, gently refill the pot with hot water to make many ounces of tea.
- Often pieces of the tea leaves and bits of the flowers will break off and float in the tea. For that reason, we include a coiled metal strainer in the spout of each of our teapots. It is, however, perfectly okay to ingest the tea leaves and flowers pieces.
- It is not unusual for the tea blooms to initially float when the water is added. As the tea leaves absorb the water the blooms should settle into the bottom of your pot.
Can I reuse a tea bloom more than once?
You can gently add hot water to the tea bloom over and over to make many ounces of tea. Some people keep a pot on their desk and keep adding hot water to enjoy the tea for many hours. We do not recommend saving the tea bloom to reuse the next day.
ADD TO CART NOW
(No sales tax)
Offer ends soon*
A Percent of All Proceeds Go To Supporting Individuals in Need.
Please help us support the families and children of small businesses around the world!