Lotus Flower Incense Burner
Just watching one of these mesmerizing Incense Burners can you take you from restless stress to peaceful bliss in just a few reflective moments. In today's hectic world, it's important to unplug sometimes. Take a deep breath, turn on some contemplative music, light one of the fragrant incense cones and watch the magic work.
The smoke from the incense cone is pulled by gravity into a small chamber which condenses the smoke into a dense mist that flows downward like a cloud along the waterfall-like design.
Featuring the distinctive Lotus Flower, this crafted incense burner is a unique addition to any table top or night stand. Ceramic incense burners are perfect to hold and light your favorite stick or cone incense while providing a zen-like accent to any home interior.
- The Lotus Flower Incense Burner is a great decorative addition to any bedroom, yoga studio, living room, or bathroom.
- Each ceramic burner is carefully crafted, durable, and made to last a lifetime.
Video for reference:
Instructions for Use:
- Using a lighter, ignite the pointy tip of an incense cone for 5-10 seconds. It can be helpful to turn the cone sideways to do this in order to get a better angle at lighting the tip.
- Place the bottom of the lit cone directly on top of the small hole located on the mountain next to the monk. The tip of the cone should be facing upwards.
- Wait about 15-45 seconds for the incense smoke to travel into the chamber and condense into a cloudy waterfall. Enjoy the magic!
(No sales tax)
Offer ends soon*
A Percent of All Proceeds Go To Supporting People in Need.
Please help us support the families and children of small businesses around the world!